The MHC Promotions Committee will sponsor equine events. The purpose of the sponsorships is to:
- Promote the Minnesota Horse Council to Minnesota horse people and make them more aware of the MHC programs.
- Obtain more memberships by having memberhip sign-ups at events.
- In keeping with the MHC mission, help support clubs, associations and organizations.
Types of Events:
- Horse Shows
- Club/Association Dinners
- Organized Trail Rides
- Educational Clinics where more than one clinician is speaking/teaching (The MHC does not sponsor individuals.)
How to apply for a sponsorship:
Fill out our application.
The Promotions Committee will need the following information in order to determine sponsorships.
- Type of Event - Purpose of Event
- Organization Involved
- Number of people expected to attend
- Number of horses expected to attend (if applicable)
- How you would like the MHC to sponsor?
- How will you be able to distribute MHC brochures (which include membership information)?
- The MHC sponsors Minnesota events, if you feel you have an exception, please include why in your request.
- Events and organizations do not have to be non-profit.
- Sponsorship is open to all breeds and disciplines.
The Promotions Committee is willing to work out many types of sponsorships and we welcome creativity.
Some ideas to consider are:
- Advertisements in show book
- Logo gift items to participants
- Sponsored food, water
- Sponsored classes
Please send your sponsorship requests via email to Promotions@MnHorseCouncil.org for the quickest response.
Minnesota Horse Council
PO Box 96
Monticello, MN 55362-0096